This document contains the general terms and conditions on the basis of which users are offered the use of the website apogeelab.it with an overview of products aimed at high-end audio use for listening to music.
To enable full understanding and acceptance of these terms and conditions, the following terms, in the singular and plural, shall have the meanings set out below:
- Owner: ApogeeLAB – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application: the website it
- User: any person who accesses and uses the Applicati
- Conditions: this contract governs the relationship between the Owner and the Users.
Detailed information on the offer of the Application
The Application provides Users with an overview of products aimed at high-end audio use for listening to music.
Scope of the Conditions
Use of the Application implies acceptance of the Terms by the User. If the User does not intend to accept the Terms and/or any other note, legal notice, information published or referred to therein, he/she may not use the Application or the related services.
The Conditions may be modified at any time. Any changes will be in force from the moment they are published on the Application.
Before using the Application, you must read the Terms carefully and save or print them for future reference.
The Owner reserves the right to change, at its own discretion, at any time, the graphical interface of the Application, the Contents and their organization, as well as any other aspect that characterizes the functionality and management of the Application, communicating to the User, if necessary, the relevant instructions.
- Some content in this Application, unless otherwise specified, is protected by copyright, other rights granted by copyright law (related rights, database rights, etc.) and/or other applicable laws. Any use of the content and/or materials available on the Application that is not authorized under the agreed User License and/or other applicable laws is prohibited. Other content, such as some of the images on the Application, is made available on the basis of the respective user licenses.
- The Application is provided “as is” and “as available” and the Owner does not provide any explicit or implicit guarantee in relation to the Application, nor does the Owner provide any guarantee that the Application will meet the Users’ needs or that it will never be interrupted or error free or that it will be free of viruses or bugs.The Owner will endeavour to ensure that the Application is available uninterruptedly 24 hours a day, but cannot in any way be held liable if, for any reason, the Application is not accessible and/or operational at any time or for any period. Access to the Application may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the event of system failure, maintenance, repairs or for reasons beyond the Owner’s control or due to force majeure events.
Limitation of Liability
The Owner cannot be held responsible towards the User, except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence, for inefficiencies or malfunctions connected to the use of the internet network beyond his or her control or that of his or her suppliers.
The Owner will also not be liable for damages, losses and costs incurred by the User as a result of failure to perform the contract for reasons not attributable to him.
The Owner does not assume any responsibility for any fraudulent or illegal use that may be made by third parties of credit cards and other means of payment,
The Owner will not be responsible for:
- any loss of commercial opportunity and any other loss, even indirect, suffered by the User that is not a direct consequence of the breach of contract by the Holder
- incorrect or unsuitable use of the Application by Users or third parties
In no case can the Owner be held liable for a sum exceeding double the cost paid by the User.
The Holder may not be held liable for failure or delay in the performance of his obligations, for circumstances beyond the Holder’s reasonable control due to force majeure events or, in any case, unforeseen and unforeseeable events beyond his control.
The performance of the obligations by the Holder shall be deemed suspended for the period during which force majeure events occur.
The Cardholder shall do everything in his power to find solutions that allow the correct fulfilment of his obligations despite the persistence of force majeure events.
Link to third party sites
The Application may contain links to third party sites/applications. The Owner does not exercise any control over them and, therefore, is in no way responsible for the contents of these sites/applications.
Some of these links may refer to third party sites/applications that provide services through the Application. In these cases, the general conditions for the use of the site/application and for the fruition of the service provided by third parties will apply to the individual services, for which the Owner assumes no responsibility.
Applicable law and place of jurisdiction
The Conditions are subject to Italian law.
For any dispute relating to the application, execution and interpretation of these Conditions, the Court of the place where the Owner is located shall have jurisdiction.
Date 10 April 2020